Terms & Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions page gathers both side’s rights and responsibilities from a legal aspect regarding you visiting our site.
So far we have had amazing visitors and customers so we have always found solutions and never -ever had to read this Document to point out „we are right or you are right, based on this clause … We constantly do our best to continue in the same fashion. We hope from you the same.
JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY!
1. Applicability and general conditions
1. This website is operated by T-Perfume OÜ. „T-Perfume OÜ“ is the name of the Estonian registered company, where „OÜ“ means limited liability company. Throughout the site, the terms „we“, „us“, „our“ and „T-Perfume“ refer to T-Perfume OÜ. T-Perfume OÜ offers this website, including all information and services available from this site to you as customer, user or visitor, thereinafter „Customer“, „User“, „Visitor“ or „You“, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our „Service“and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as Terms), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
3. Olease read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not Access the website o ruse any services.
4. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current versioon of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. T-Perfume reserves the right to Update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Iti s your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
5. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least 16 years old.
6. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright laws).
7. In addition to the present terms, the legal relations arising as a result of purchasing the products from T-Perfume are regulated by applicable legislative acts of the Republic of Estonia.
2. Purchase Terms of products and services
1. The visitor or customer declares that he/she is a physical person at least 16 years old or a company. T-Perfume OÜ can reasonably assume that the customer is at least 16 years of age.
2. T-Perfume OÜ may refuse to enter into a contract of sale if it turns out that the Customer is below 16 years of age.
3. The Customer declares that he/she has reviewed the Terms and Conditions of T-Perfume online store effecting the sale/purchase transaction and agrees and undertakes to comply with the said terms and conditions.
4. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or Exchange only according to our Return Policy.
5. T-Perfume has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. Still, these images are illustrative. Our products are handmade. Also, T-Perfume cannot guarantee that your Computer monitor displays the colors accurately.
6. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
7. We may, in our sole discretion, limit the quantities purchased per person or per order when we give coupons. T-Perfume could give our coupons in marketing purpose (a sale), but is not obliged to do that. Coupons can be found from T-Perfume social media channels or T-Perfume’s marketing partners channels. Coupons are giving fixed rate or percentage discount from order. Customers cannot buy coupons nor exchange these for money. Coupons code can be submitted in T-Perfume website Cart and Checkout page.
8. In the event that T-Perfume has to alter, postpone or cancel an order, T-Perfume may attempt to notify you by contacting via the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was placed.
9. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase information for all purchases made at our store.
3. Pricing and modifications to the service and prices
1. All prices of products being sold at T-Perfume are presented in EUR currency.
2. Shipping cost shall be added to the cart total price at checkout if applicable. Shipping options and corresponding costs are given at the end of the checkout page after entering billing and shipping information. Shipping cost varies depending on the destination, the number of products in the Shopping cart and the shipping method chosen by the Customer.
3. T-Perfume is not responsible for custom costs or any additional local costs. T-Perfume does not provide custom declaration for clearance.
4. Transfer fee for a payment could be added to the checkout total price after selecting payment method, which could vary depending on payment method. When transfer fee for payment is conducted then the sum and different options for users are clearly pointed out.
5. In order to provide the best and most secure service and for the benefit of T-Perfume online store development, T-Perfume OÜ has the right to amend and supplement the present terms as well as T-Perfume price lists. All terms and pricing changes will be published online on the www.t-perfume.com website.
6. Terms and product and service pricing changes come into effect immediately after their publication on www.t-perfume.com website. Should the order be placed before the terms change has occurred, the legal relations between the client and T-Perfume OÜ are to be regulated according to the conditions which were in force at the time of placing the order, unless provided otherwise by law or the present terms.
4. Shopping cart and order placement
1. The shopping cart is created the moment you click the „Add to cart“ button. From there on it is possible to view the cart or go to checkout.
2. At checkout the Customer is asked to fill in their billing and shipping information, to choose their preferred shipping method and to choose their preferred payment option.
3. After confirming the order, the Customer is directed to make the payment.
4. The contract enters into force the moment the payment is transferred to one of T-Perfume’s accounts.
5. Paying for an order
1. The Customer can pay for their order using PayPal or a debit/credit card. The Customer can choose their debit/credit card to be processed by either PayPal. Other payment options might be available depending on the customer’s location (Direct Bank Transfer or Bank Links, for instance in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland we provide also bank links supported by Maksekeskus)
2. Customer understands that their content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Debit and Credit card information is always encrypted by trusted third parties during transfer over networks. T-Perfume does not collect any debit/credit card information.
3. T-Perfume is responsible in working with personal information, T-Perfume sends only needed information to companies who provides us payment solutions services (Maksekeskus AS, Paypal, etc.)
6. Delivery and acceptance
1. After the contract has entered into force according to section 4 point 4, the ordered product will be prepared for shipping at our warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia. The ordered product will be shipped out as soon as reasonably possible using the shipping method chosen by the Customer. The time of delivery varies depending on the destination country and the shipping method chosen by the Customer.
2. The Customer shall receive a notification of shipment and tracking number via e-mail for the parcel after the order has been shipped.
3. Should the ordered product be out of stock and therefore cannot be possibly delivered within the time period specified in section 6.3, as well as other situations where the timely delivery is not possible due to circumstances which T-Perfume cannot be held responsible for, we will inform the Customer by phone or e-mail specified in the order within 2 business days from the moment the contract becomes operational according to section 4.4 of the present Terms, and will agree on a new delivery time (and/or shipping method) with the Customer.
4. Delivery address cannot be changed after the order is shipped. T-Perfume OÜ and the carrier are not responsible for delivery delays and discrepancies should such delay or discrepancy be caused by incorrect data submitted by the Customer.
5. Before accepting the package, please check the condition of the package. If the package appears to be damaged, do not accept the package. By signing the delivery note, customer confirms that the package was in a good condition at the moment of delivery or that he/she is satisfied with the condition of the package (goods are not damaged)
6. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and special rules enforced in the states, we only ship to the following countries:
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Australia (delivery time 3 weeks or more), Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia , Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Greenland, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Croatia, Ireland, India, Indonesia, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Canada, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Greece, Kuwait, Cyprus, Lithuania , Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, South Africa, South Korea, Latvia, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, New Zealand,Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Quatar, Spain, Sweden, Romania, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States (delivery time 3 weeks or more), Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Tanzania, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Uzbekistan, Russia, Vietnam
7. Cancelling the order
1. Customer has the right to cancel the order within 14 days, but not additional cost will not occur when it’s done before goods have given to transportation company, then costs regarding transportation and customs might occur. When you want to cancel the order, then please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
2. Customer’s refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s PayPal account or debit/credit card. All taxes which occur with the payment will carry Customer for instance transaction fees.
Warranty is governed by our Return and Refund Policy:
9. Return and refund
Return and refund terms are explained here:
10. Intellectual property
1. The T-Perfume logo, and T-Perfume names are registered or unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of this website owner. The written content displayed on this website is owned by its respective author and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express written permission of the author.
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the products nor service, which are provided through website, without express written permission by us.
11. Personal Information
12 User comments, feedback, other submissions and prohibited uses
1. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or ohter materials, whether online, by e-mail, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ’comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
2. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Conditions.
3. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. Your further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any Computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the T-Perfume or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
4. In addition to other prohibitions as set in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site ori ts content:
– (a) for any unlawful purpose;
– (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
– (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
– (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
– (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race age, national origin, or disability;
– (f) to submit false or misleading information;
– (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any ohter type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of T-Perfume and the website https://t-perfume.com ;
– (h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
– (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
– (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose.
13. Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
1. Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or Update information. We usually do not cancel orders, but each time when this situation happens, we will contact you and find the best solution. When we have received the payment and no good solution is found, we will refund 100% of your order.
2. This site may contain certain historical information. Although we do our best to provide you with top-notch user experience and up to date information, historical information is not necessarily current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions.
3. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on any third party website (for instance on „resellers“ website), except as required by law.
14. Liability and Force Majeure
1. T-Perfume and the Customer are mutually liable for any damage caused to another party by not complying with the present terms in amount and in cases provided for by the applicable European Union legislative acts.
2. T-Perfume is not responsible for the damage incurred to the customer as well as product delivery delays, should such damage or delivery delay be caused by circumstances beyond T-Perfume Control, and occurrence whereof T-Perfume did not foresee and could not have possibly foreseen (Force Majore) .
1. All the images are for illustrative purpose only.
2. Product price and stock status can change with no prior notice.
16. Other conditions
1. T-Perfume is not in any way responsible for possible health risks associated with using the product for any ohter purpose or in any other way.
2. All the personal data, submitted by the customer while visiting and effecting purchases from T-Perfume are considered confidential. All debit/credit card transactions are processed by PayPal, Maksekeskus AS and therefore no personal data other than name and contact details will be transferred to T-Perfume online store.
3. All matters not covered by the present terms are to be resolved based on the applicable legislative acts of Estonian Republic.
4. All the disputes between the customer and T-Perfume regarding ordering and buying products from T-Perfume are to be resolved by negotiations. Should the compromise not be reached, the Parties have the right to turn to Customer Protection Department or Tallinn City Court in order to protect their rights. The Parties shall rely upon the applicable legislative acts of Estonian Republic while resolving disputes.
17. Contact information
Questions about the Terms should be sent to us at email@example.com